Tuesday, August 20, 2013

BCCF Kids Day

Coach Shane is multi talented! Not only is he one of our great Kids coaches, but he is an awesome photographer and videographer. I've posted some of my favorite shots from BCCF's Kids Day that he took. Thanks again to everyone who came out.

A big thank you to those who helped spread the word about our new morning classes. Our Tuesday class is full, but we still have room for SIX more kids in our Thursday morning class (ages 8-12). Do you know anyone who might be interested? We accept MBTA!!! Please have them contact lucien@bluecoastcrossfit.com. They can stop in and try out a class.

I know we have lots of teachers who are trying to bring CrossFit workouts to their schools. I thought you'd appreciate this video. It's a little long, but worth the watch. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.